If you’re anything like us, you’ve been using your favorite couch or chair more than ever since the beginning of 2020. Unfortunately, the downside of using your favorite spot too often is that it becomes stained and dirty. That’s where Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning comes in! Let’s explore the benefits of using upholstery cleaning to keep your furniture looking fresh and new.
We love Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning for several reasons, including:
- Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning removes 98.1% of allergens and pet dandruff, which is especially beneficial during Spring when seasonal allergies can be worsened by dandruff and allergens in the home.
- The cleaning solutions used by Chem-Dry are non-toxic, meaning that your family and pets are not at risk while cleaning your furniture.
- Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than standard steam cleaning, which means that upholstery can be dry in as little as 1-2 hours. This also reduces the impact on the environment.
- Deep cleaning refreshes colors by removing built-up dirt and grime, which can lead to muted or discolored materials. Chem-Dry’s cleaning process can remove years of contaminants, bringing colors and designs back to their original beauty.
- Chem-Dry’s Fabric Protector Shield reduces future stain issues, and the cleaning solutions used don’t leave dirt-attracting residues, which means that furniture stays cleaner for longer.